My Summer Bucket List
Chicago is testing me right now. May 20th, and the high today is 47 degrees. FORTY SEVEN. I just don't get it! Regardless of what is happening currently, I know that sooner rather than later, Summer will hit. I just know it! One thing this cold weather has done is make me anticipate the warm weather even more. I've put together a list of things that I must do this year. I'll keep updating my list throughout the season to mark off what I've completed, and add any other to-do's.
Here's what I have so far:
- Visit the beach.
- Read a book by the pool.
- Be a bridesmaid in my cousin Camielle's wedding.
- Attend the Essence Festival for the fourth year in a row.
- Get on the water - boat party on Lake Michigan perhaps?
- Go to my family reunion in Arkansas
- Go to at least 5 street festivals in Chicago (Ribfest and Do Division were my favs from last Summer)
- Go to an outdoor concert
- Go to an indoor concert (still deciding between Drake + Migos or TDE.. probably both)
- Ride a Divvy bike alongside the Lake
- Watch the fireworks at Navy Pier
- Go to a Cubs game
- Eat Italian Ice
- Eat alongside the water at the Chicago Riverwalk
- Walk and eat along the 606
I have so much to do, and I can't wait to check things off of this list. What is on your bucket list for the Summer? Have you done anything on my list before? Let me know in the comments!
Link to my Robbin Eve boutique earrings here. Use promo code RAYCHH for $ off!